You reach your target groups through professional media work: Customers, decision makers in politics, authorities, science. But this also includes knowing how information is conveyed, taken up and processed into opinions by the target persons.
The better you understand the new world of opinion-forming, the better you can make your concern an issue. We help you to identify the right occasions and stories.
- develop a strategy, plan, and agenda for your media work
- build a bridge to the media – through press releases, press conferences, deskside visits
- establish reliable contacts with individual journalist
- set up the mailing list for journalists who are interested in your concern
- design your digital appearance – with graphics and texts
- prepare you personally for your appearance in front of the press