Some declare it a megatrend: Medical intervention is increasingly being optimized by the use of technology – whether in diagnostics, surgical techniques, drug application, or (indirectly) through the use of safe instruments. Medical technology and medical intervention are growing together. The German legislature has specifically amended the law: Now, innovative “high class” medical devices must be submitted to the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA) for evaluation.
- develop communication programs that present the benefits of innovative medical technology in a target group-oriented and clear manner
- design formats that take patients’ concerns seriously. Education, expert advice, and application examples are among the “basics”
- help you to steer the evaluation procedure at the G-BA on a successful path
- provide the necessary support among medical professionals and patients
- flank your concern through presence in the media