It has become a habit to approach diagnostics with reservations: that of overdiagnosis and that of insufficient diagnostics. Statistics dominate the picture,the individual benefit recedes into the background. For example, it is increasingly difficult to justify screening programs.
- raise public awareness of the benefits of prevention programs and targeted disease management
- organize information and training programs for a professional audience and consumers via trade media and online campaigns
- emphasize the public health aspect to politicians
- prepare for you the epidemiological and medical data and arguments that are important for your diagnostic procedure
- get in touch with scientific opinion leaders
- support you in reimbursement procedures and in the use of contracts for integrated care